Thursday, September 15, 2011

My thoughts on a Blog...


I must admit, I’m a reluctant blogger. Broadcasting my opinions on various topics does not come naturally to me. However, I recognize the value in allowing a community to be aware of the perspectives of the head of an institution, and I am willing to share my thoughts and feeling on a variety of topics including education, child development, parenting, etc. What I would really like though, is to use this blog as a dialog between community members. I believe that conversation sparked by parents’ (and other’s) comments, questions and suggestions will enhance anything specific I may write about. Increased and improved communication is the goal here.

So lets start things off with some questions and see what happens!
1.      How do you think a “Head of School’s Blog” could best be used or structured?
2.      What other ways can we at Seneca Academy increase or improve school-parent communication?

Seneca Academy
15601 Germantown Road
Darnestown, Maryland 20874
Phone: (301) 869-3728
Fax: (301) 869-3348
 

No comments:

Post a Comment